Consumer protection exists within our society as a set of government regulated laws that are placed in order to ensure your rights as a consumer and participant in fair trade. The Consumer Bill of Rights highlights a set of eight rights that every consumer is entitled to; the first of these is the right to safety against goods that are hazardous to life and personal property. It’s no coincidence that safeguarding from potentially harmful products is at the top of the list- unfortunately, product defects in different goods and services are not uncommon- they may occur during manufacture and assembly, they may exist in the original design of the product, or they might come about during shipping and distribution, according to the website of Williams Kherkher. Here are some of the most common sources for injury due to defective products:
Read More »
- Children’s toys: Our young ones are susceptible to misusing small parts found in the toys they play with. Choking is the leading cause of toy-related death, and the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission reported 150,000 annual visits to the emergency room by families due to toy-related injury.
- Household products: Most don’t acknowledge the possibility of electrocution while using basic household items such as hairdryers and toasters. Faulty wiring can induce malfunctions in the product, resulting in possible electrocution or the ignition of a fire, causing burns.
- Pharmaceuticals: Sometimes, prescription drugs cause side effects that have not been explicitly stated; with long term use, there is a high potential for heart, liver and kidney failure, cardiac arrest, lung problems, and/or brain damage.
- Immediate injury: Immediate injuries are incurred if a product suddenly breaks; this is most common in situations where the person is elevated (i.e. a child in a high chair, someone using a ladder)
- Safety gear: Head injuries are typical among persons using ladders or riding bikes and motorcycles. Most will be wearing a helmet in order to provide protection of the head during these activities, but this is rendered useless if the helmet is destroyed when impacted. Consumers almost never test the quality of a helmet when purchasing one because of the assumed precautions and care on the manufacturer’s end when creating safety equipment.
- Automobiles: This is where the highest concentration of deaths due to product deficiency lies; tire explosions, faulty brakes, seatbelts, and airbags, and flammable fuel tanks are all such causes.
There are many ways that bentonite clay can be used. It has become a home staple for naturalists who have discovered its health benefits, and it is a familiar item in household medical cabinets and chests. In fact, Dr. Oz lists Bentonite Clay as a Medicine Cabinet Must. Bentonite clays can be taken either externally or internally, depending on your preference.
1. Externally, bentonite clay can have various ways of applications and uses. It can be used as face mask to help acquire smooth and healthy skin. It can also be used as baby powder for infections and skin redness. Bentonite clay can be used during baths to help detoxify the body and soften the skin. For teeth, it serves as an alkalizing agent and teeth whitening and mouth rinse.
2. Internally, bentonite clay can be used as treatment for a variety of illnesses such as morning sickness, mastitis, and as internal cleanse. It can be taken by missing it with drinking water or food.
We are not the only ones who can benefit from taking bentonite clay. The Earth’s Natural Clay website discusses products that can also be taken by our pets when they get sick, are throwing up, or are exhibiting any signs of disease or illness. It can be mixed with your pet’s drinking water, or given directly in a solution put in a needleless syringe. It has been known to help protect pets from developing serious diseases and make recovery faster. Furthermore, bentonite clay and other healing clays are widely believed to lower radiation exposure from cancer treatments and other infections such as MRSA. More studies need to be done, but it can still be a great supplement to help keep the body healthy and balanced when undergoing such heavy medical treatment.
Bentonite clay and other healing clays have been gaining more and more publicity in the United States and Europe for their detoxifying qualities are a fast becoming a trusted product for naturally cleansing the body of toxins. Nevertheless, before using the product, it is still best to consult with your doctor, especially if you are pregnant or is suffering from a serious health issue. Your doctor can also advise you on the best way to use bentonite clay and prescribe a proper dosage to take during the day.
Read More »
Divorce, while increasingly typical in the US, is nonetheless difficult for lots of people to face, particularly when you have never known anyone to experience this method before. Many different variables can be involved by divorce discussions, plus a divorcing couple will need in order to bring the divorce to your near, to agree on all of those variables. Unfortunately, times of discrepancy commonly make divorce discussions last for what might appear to be forever. In cases where couples cannot concur on divorce dialogues, legal treatment is often needed.
According to the website of The Law Offices of Daniel Jensen, P.C., while there are many varieties, the two most common kinds of divorce, are contested and non-contested breakup. In a non-contested divorce, couples are able to agree on all the areas of the divorce, meaning they can part mutually filled and don’t disagree on any components of negotiation. A contested divorce, however, indicates that one or both members of a couple who want a divorce are not able to agree on breakup terms. In such situations, legal counsel for the two events is often utilized so as to achieve a conclusion that works for both folks.
Locations of Dialogue
Divorce dialogues require a number of decisions regarding significant aspects of a partner’s life and frequently involve a number of variables to be made. Nonetheless, several of the very most frequent aspects of divorce dialogues that can trigger differences of opinion comprise:
- Child support payments
- Child custody
- Spousal support
- Property / resource section
- Debt section
These variables are among the most common that will make a couple unable to achieve an agreement on divorce conditions. An attorney can frequently be a reconciliation mediator between partners if such discrepancy happens.
Read More »